Greetings Bookmark Makers and Bookmark Enthusiasts!
Welcome to another year of the ISLM International Bookmark Exchange Project.
You are receiving this email because you have registered for the 2016 Project and may already have been assigned a partner for your group/s. Many participants often have questions at this stage so the following information may be of use to you in completing your project:
- For this project, partners are assigned by the project coordinator; registering groups do not select their partners.
- A number of factors are taken into account when assigning partners, including any wishes or requests expressed by participants when registering, but no guarantees can be given in relation to what partner/s are assigned.
- Partner details are recorded on both the Registration tab and the Partners tab of the online project registration spreadsheet which can be found at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PpKmNLBLlDRawAZPUDGENw-AQvML_sQ1Q9tgZKC3pXM/edit#gid=0
- All the contact details you need for your partner school/s are available on the Partners tab.
- You should NOT change your details on the registration form once you have inserted them. If any of your registered details change, please contact the project coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have been assigned a partner/s, you should contact them to arrange the exchange of bookmarks and the rest of the project.
- Please note, there may be slight differences in numbers of students matched and if this arises in your matched groups you are asked to send the extra bookmarks so that each students will receive at least 1 bookmark.
- In registering for the Bookmark Exchange Project you are committing to exchange bookmarks with your assigned partner/s. Unfortunatly, it does happen each year that a small number of groups are disappointed when the bookmarks they are expecting from a partner do not arrive. We all rely on each other’s sincerity and professionalism for this project to work to everybody’s benefit and enjoyment. PLEASE BE SURE TO CARRY THROUGH ON YOUR COMMITMENT.
- Please note, the Bookmark Exchange Project is a separate project to the ISLM Skype Project. I have no role in coordinating the Skype Project and cannot arrange requests for Skype sessions with partner schools. Details of the ISLM Skype Project can be found at: http://www.iasl-online.org/2016-ISLM-Project-Skype-Around-the-World
If for any reason you need to contact me about your participation in the project after your group/s have a registration form line reference, please include that in any emails to me. This is for greater clarity and helps me to reply more promptly to you.
Apologies for the lengthy mail. Hopefully, this will clarify questions for participants. I wish you good luck with your partner/s and a very enjoyable bookmark exchange experience this year.
Your 2016 Coordinator, Breege
2016 ISLM Bookmark Exchange Project Coordinator
Greetings from Ireland